(Old Alabama flag waving redneck in his porch tone) I am not for this new constitution. I enjoy my freedom of no-one really knowing what's going on. The new constitution would give all the power to the government and I don't trust the system. That's what England did. One big ole government to screw with my life! This is America and I want my freedom not somebody in some committee deciding what's best for me. I like the freedom I am bestowed with by living in this great country and it should stay great the way it is. If the central government has all the power my states won't have any and it will be a oligarchy rather than England's monarchy. It will be complete chaos to all those who believe in me.
(Bratty white girl tone) I am all for the new constitution. This whole system has central government power. That raises all the questions like: how will we make money, how will we raise an army, how will be Americans if there is basically no America. The central government needs to be restructured where they can have some control over what's going on. If not that all the states will basically rule themselves. We needs rights written down. Rights that everyone has not just wealthy white men. This is better for the country in the long run especially. The more powerful central government the powerful of a nation you will become that's just simple logic. I mean I have all the faith in the continental congress (the free masons) to have our thoughts in mind and make the right decision over country and its policies.
No comments:
Post a Comment